$2,799.99 |
LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV By LG
Special Price! for LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV. With Special Pomotions
|
LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV Description
LED Plus w/ Local Dimming.NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready).Wireless 1080p Ready.TruMotion 120Hz.Full HD 1080p Resolution. LED is the latest in display applied sciences and the LE5500 ships that and a whole lot extra. It means that you just can faucet into the future of entertainment with broadband TV, minimize free of your cable box and messy wires with Wireless HD and revel in a number of different features with a view to bring your expertise to the next level..
Costumer Reviews
four.1 Out Of 5 Stars (13 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV (Electronics) When I first looked into shopping for a new television i appeared into led, lcd, and plasma, and obviously decided on led. When I sold this television i used to be if reality be told in the samsung b8000 55", however after I discovered it used to be pulled with the support of samsung I bought worried about future problems and getting parts for a television that was once discontinued. I must say that the 55lg5500 was once superb for the associated fee. I paid $1800 for it new at a retail retailer and I obtained the five year warranty for 199, and I should say that this tv delivers. The image with dish community HD was once so clear I could not imagine it, the features are good, the games are lame, however the adjustable image controls work fantastically. I truly have a new sony blu ray on the means, by no implys watched a blu ray film, however I cannot wait.
Reviews for LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV (Electronics) I did a lot of having a appear around before I made this buy. To me, I thought the LG and Samsung models have been essentially the most constant from retailer to store. Both have an ideal image. It comes down as to whether you prefer the glossy (Samsung) or matte (LG). I'll admit the shiny displays can seem clearer under some circumstances, but reflections are an issue. I chose LG.
I noticed extra of the LE5400 in retailers however come to a decision to go with this model when an ideal price came along. No feel sorry abouts there at all. The show is superior with HD and Blu-Ray. The SD is better than my four6" Toshiba. Noticeably higher. There is a few ghosting when the display is totally black, it doesn't trouble me. With quick motion scenes you forget you are looking at a tv, it is so pure.
One nice function I like about the set is the self-calibration process. Piece of cake. I have an AppleTV so I have no longer tried the streaming options but. It's a downer that you want to buy a wireless dongle.
My delivery from Modia was great.
Reviews for LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV (Electronics) I had been eyeing the LED marketplace for a year in training to exchange by means of HD Projection TV I bought again in 2003. Samsung was first on my listing, however after some independent overviews (CNET, Consumer Reports), I make a decisiond to go with LG. This unit has all the bells and whistles at a competitive worth point ($1,800 on the time of purchase) and the LG brand is gaining a good recognition.
I used to be thinking about harm all over shipy after reading the one other submit on Amazon on the time I ordered, however the unit came in a timely manner and the particular person shiping insisted on opening the field and taking a seem the unit over earlier than requesting my acceptance.
No comments:
Post a Comment