$19.99 |
Metro 2033 [Download] By THQ
Buy Metro 2033 [Download]. With Special Pomotions Fast Shipping
|
Metro 2033 [Download] Description
Story The apocalypse came by way of our own making, with a single blinding flash, followed through a fireplacestorm of sheer flame. It took simply an hour and a half of to wipe out 3.5 billion people and 10,000 yrs of civilization, plunging humanity into a hopeless Dark Age. In the aftermath, survivors in Moscow moved underground and slowly equipped into small socially and politically independent tribes, clustered across the city's deep, subway stations. The young man, Artyom is among them. A member of the first technology of kids raised within the subterranean world following the apocalypse, he has handiest the vaguest recollections of lifestyles above floor, and discuss to with different humans past those who inhabit hellos local station, "Exhibition," but he will have to face new expertises with both if humanity is to live on. Mutated beasts known as "Dark Ones" are spreading all the means in which through the remoted stations of the Metro, and Artyom has been chosen because the messenger to spread the news of the brand new peril.
a distant Metro 2033 is a single participant first-person shooter (FPS) that comprises role-playing game (RPG) elements. Based on the very very best selling novel of the same name by using Dmitry A. Glukhovsky, it informs the story of humanity's battle for survival within the forgotten tunnels of Moscow's underground subway system following a devastating nuclear struggle. Features embody mission play combining a novel mix of firearm and melee combat, an financial system revolving round ammo and merchandises and an expertise machine which takes every of your movements into account, resulting in various possible alternate endings and prolonged replay value. .caption ul.indent table.callout td..Costumer Reviews
three.5 Out Of 5 Stars (121 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Metro 2033 (DVD-ROM) This is a really truly fun single-player recreation, it is that straightforward. I sold my replica on Steam and was in a position to download/install it without any issues. Here are my computer specs:
eVGA GTX 260
4GB RAM
Windows Vista x64
Core2Quad Q6600
I can run the sport at 1280x1024 on DX10 "very excessive" atmospheres and it runs great. It is a BIT ordinary to not be ready to tweak particular person environments (you have to select "low, med, high..." and so on, nevertheless it does not worm me that a lot.
If you had been a fan of the really cool, atmospheric underground phases in Shadow of Chernobyl, you're going to love this recreation. It is a very immersive single-player expertise. The personality editions are top-notch, the textures seem to be nice and the lighting and graphical impacts are spot-on. The English dialogue is excellent. I haven't completed the story yet, but thus far it has been nice as smartly.
I think you'll in finding that lots of folks complaining about this game will whine about it feeling like a console port, or they may bitch about Steam for some bizarre motive, however I had zero problems getting this game up and operating, and I do not suppose my hardware is stellar.
Bottom line: If the sport seems like enjoyable to you and you are k with the fact that it's a a bit of traumatic game hardware smart and that there's no multiplayer, you are going to love this sport. And keep in thoughts that, when you see a 1-star review of the sport that would not in reality discuss in regards to the recreation content material itself...take it with a grain of salt :-).
Reviews for Metro 2033 (DVD-ROM) I read a of the reviews and used to be very skeptical. However, I am happy with the game and excessively counsel it.
I go into each recreation with none pre-conceived notion of what I suppose they should be. Other reviewers whining about Stalker this... Fallout that... what a crock. Each recreation will have to stand on it can be personal and this one does. Sure it isn't good. I really have handiest played a couple I concept have been, so it can be easy to wish to set the bar to high. However, this is a particularly engrossing recreation. The graphics are superior. Also, I bet if you're the use of an previous Atari you will have issues working it. I am having no downside playing it on a three 12 months outdated 2.3GHz dual core with 4GB Memory and a GTX280 card. I have the sport set a step beneath the very best surroundingss allowed on at 28" reveal at 1920x1200. The portraits on this are quite merely, very immersive and intensely smartly achieved. You actually really feel like you're within the subways.
Next, the whingets that it's linear are tiresome also. Some folks like that style of play. Crysis is more than likely one of the vital highest games ever made. However, it is extremely linear. Pesonally, I don't at all times desire a game with a bunch of facet missions that add little to the story, if best to make the recreation longer. Borderlands, Fallout3, Stalker, and video sports like Oblivion bored me to tears because of this, while differents love that type of game. To each their personal I say.
Lastly, everyone likes various factors. When I was as quickly as younger I like the sports with large inventories, having to sleep to heal, gathering stuff, constructing stages and so forth. However, as I've gotten older I simply want to play a super recreation. The easy FPS the place you arm your self and go to work roughly video games are my option now. I do not wish to spend per week growing my charater and buidling up degrees or over thinking what gun... what ammo, take the aspect quest, retailer the princess, the place am I on the map... I just want to play. F.E.A.R., Crysis, COD4, FarCry, Half-Life, Bioshock to call a quantity of are similar to Metro. Your personality is decided, your vacation spot is linear, and there don't appear to be tons and a variety of choices, however it is engrossing and fun with simply the proper combination whereas maintaining the sport moving.
So, in case you are looking for a sport that is fun, looks nice, and is value buying... Metro 2033 is an excellent option.
Reviews for Metro 2033 (DVD-ROM) I've read a ton of evaluates prior to purchasing the sport, and so my expectations had been slightly unsure. The sport is based off of a e book (which I really have not read), and you can roughly get that story-book feel in the recreation. I idea the sport story used to be great. I've never considered photos like this earlier than, and the combat scenes and monsters are exciting. The monsters are nice and the action is superb. The downfall, for my phase, is that the sport is merely too linear. Personally, I would have appreciated to discover each and each underground town and return to each and every underground town on each occasion I needed. Free exploration of the citys was a should, but the recreationr is simply too restricted. The advances keep pushing you alongside (and that's unlucky. It took rather a lot away from the sport). Also, you could't lean around nooks too shoot at enemies or to search for monsters. That is dumb. The AI will have also been better, but I've viewed worse (Empire Total War for instance).
Overall, alternatively, the journey, the story, the joys of the motion, and the wonderful graphics and world that has been increaseed, is smartly value $40.00. I've already played it twice, as soon as on each and every ability degree, and now I'm going to play it on the hardest.
No comments:
Post a Comment