Read More>>
Available from 14 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| MODIA | 4.8 | See in Cart |
| Video & Audio Center | 4.9 | See in Cart |
| | 0.0 | See in Cart |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 14 store | ||
The Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter Description
Take your HDTV to new tops! The LinkStick is a wi-fi USB 2.0 adapter that provides immediate get admission to to InfoLink RSS information like information, climate, sports activities and inventory knowledge on your Samsung HDTV display. It also toughens Blu-ray Live with Netflix, Pandora and PC streaming of images and movies. The link stick no longer best lets in your Samsung TV to connect wirelessly to your home network to view photographs and downloads films, however you may additionally wi-fily connect with the web (when connected to your home router) - On select Samsung TVs which you might then surf the net, use the Samsung apps any suchs facebook, twitter, Netflix, Blockbister etc.
- Support '09 & '10 Samsung Blu-ray Disk Players with BD Live
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n draft 2.0
- Supports '09 & '10 Samsung TVs with SAMSUNG SMART TV, AllShareTM OR InfoLink
- Supports ConnectShareTM
- Security (64/128bit WEP, WPA/WPA2)
three.9 Out Of 5 Stars (624 Customer Reviews)
.
Reviews for Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter (Electronics) I have the Samsung LN52A-650 LCD TV and the BD-P1600 Blu-Ray player. I have wi-fi internet get entry to in my house. Initially, I had a real downside getting the BR player to connect with the web. It would to find my SSID but would no longer join. When I set the configuration to handbook and input the entire requested data, it failed the Ping check. After hours of hassleshooting, I found a piece of data on the web, telling me that the SSID can not have personas or areas in the ID. I had spaces within the SSID title, so once I mounted that, it connected with no downside. I did not want to buy a model new wireless router. That looked to be the leading repair for this problem for others on the web. However, I did not wish to go throughout the trouble of re-configuring a model new wireless router nor did I wished to spend the cash on one. In the top, I failed to need to.
Reviews for Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter (Electronics) We purchaced a Samsung Blu-Ray / Internet able desktop. It states it has wire and wi-fi capabilities. Little do they let you know if you need wireless you MUST purchace this product. No other USB able wi-fi adapter will work. Thanks for sticking us with another $75 we did not predict.


No comments:
Post a Comment